- data landscape
- drawing machine
- frequency map
- HP DraftPro EXL (7576A)
- martin howse
- Mathieu Baudier
- pen plotter
- uair01 on Gathering plants and fruit with Martin
- Peter on Using Spatialite to store and represent our GPX data
- Daniel Belasco Rogers on Why Conjuring is the opposite of Magic (and why it matters)
- uair01 on Why Conjuring is the opposite of Magic (and why it matters)
- Peter on Drawinglife, the openFrameworks GPS visualisation application, open sourced
Pen Plotter Replacement Pen DIY IV
I know I said that I’d update when I’m back after Easter, but I did actually manage to get a working pen together before I left the studio. This is it in action. It seems to work ok – it certainly gets picked up and placed back because of course the shell is made for purpose. The ink is however, a little fainter than I’d like but has a rather nice pencil-like quality.
This entry was posted in Diary and tagged DIY, hack, hardware, HP DraftPro EXL (7576A), pen plotter, printing. Bookmark the permalink.